Part-time babysitter needed for our 2 yr old daughter on Mondays (10-5:30) and possibly an additional afternoon, evening or morning a week. We live in Larchmont and have 2 girls, ages 2 and 5. Our older daughter is in Kindergarten, but has occasional days off and half days, so she could be around as well.
My daughters love to draw, run around, climb, play dress up, dance, be silly, etc.
Ideally, we’d like someone who has a lot of babysitting experience, patience, an ability to stick to a schedule and make our relatively shy little one comfortable. It doesn’t take much time for her to warm up to the right person. We’d like someone who has no problem walking to the playground for outdoor time or to classes nearby. We want someone who loves kids and enjoys playing WITH them. Talking or texting on phones isn’t cool with me when watching my daughters. CPR and First Aid qualified would be ideal.
We are looking for someone who is interested in working with us for a while. In addition to the regular hours, there would be opportunities for additional day or evening hours on occasion. Just an FYI- We have a cat (she doesn’t require any care and is very friendly).
Must have own transportation or be willing to walk 12/15min walk from the train station.
Please respond with your previous babysitting experience/references, email and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay is $15-20/hr, Start Date: January 2015
I need a tutor for my high school son in algebra.
Randi Hartman 914-500-5022 or email@example.com
Seeking tutor for my son. The teacher will help define what needs to be reinforced. A good deal of flexibility on scheduling outside of school hours. The hourly rate is $35. Please call Mary Jo Jacobs at 917-432-8509. We would like to start ASAP.
Front Desk Receptionist at The Osborn Retirement Community in Rye, NY . Position is Part Time Saturday. Sundays & Holidays 3p-8p. Responsible for answering phones, directing calls, directing visitors and residents, scheduling transportation appointments, and being a resource to residents, visitors and employees. Must have excellent customer services skills and be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task. Prior experience helpful. Start date established after pre-employment requirements are met. Contact Caitlyn at 914-925-8225 or fax resume to 914-925-8620.
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to clients
- Assist the Studio Management in daily studio tasks and projects
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative
- Provide support to the SoulCycle instructors to ensure a successful class check-in process
- Work as a cohesive team with all SoulCycle staff members to ensure efficiency and camaraderie
- Assist with the training and coaching of new hires for the front desk staff team
- Maintain product knowledge for all studio retail operations
- Maintain the distinct SoulCycle aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Must have outstanding customer service and problem solving skills
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Must have a friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
- Must have superior organizational skills
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule – MUST HAVE WEEKEND, HOLIDAY AND
- SOME EARLY MORNING/LATE EVENING WEEKDAY AVAILABILITY – THIS IS NOT A SUMMER/SEASONAL POSITION
Hourly RATE: $12/hour
START DATE: IMMEDIATE
PLEASE CONTACT SOULRYEBROOK@SOUL-CYCLE.COM
Job entails meeting the kids at the school bus and assisting with homework for two kindergarten boys who are 5 years old. An energetic sitter with prior experience and proper references required.
Start Date: January 5 , 2015
Contact: Tobina Sharples firstname.lastname@example.org
New Rochelle family seeks childcare. We have three children, ages 5, 4 and 1. We are looking for an Iona College student who would be interested in occasional childcare work. We live close to the college (near Beechmont Lake). Flexible schedule. Prior childcare experience is required. Please contact us at Crmagliano@yahoo.com. Thanks! Carlynn Magliano Sweeney