Tutor for the CPA Exam all 4 parts 2-3 times a week needed. Hourly Pay Rate – Depends on Education level and Experience $50 – $125 an hour. Contact Phone Richard Dropkin (914)-934-2498.
We are seeking a part-time after school nanny for our 3 year old daughter and 6 year old son. The position is for 3-4 days per week from about 3:00 – 6:30pm. Flexibility to occasionally stay later is a plus, but not required. The duties would include the following: picking up children from their schools, assisting with homework for our 6 year old son, assisting with simple dinner preparation and bath time, and light housework (e.g., clearing and washing dishes). We are seeking someone with childcare experience, who is energetic, caring and compassionate. The applicant will need to have own car and a clean driving record. We are looking for someone to stay on in this position after the summer, but are open to applicants who are looking for a summer position only.
Hourly Pay Rate – $15-20/hour plus stipend for gas
Start Date – June 22
Contact Information – 716-418-3492 (cell for Nicole Hart) or email@example.com
We are looking for a loving, responsible, and energetic Iona student to babysit for our children 2 weekday afternoons as well as Saturday afternoons and evenings. Days and times can be flexible from semester to semester depending on class schedule. Activities include playing, playing and playing! Our kids love to play inside, outside, do art projects, put on shows, play games, and so on. We have three children, ages 3, 6 and 9, but often times at least one of the three will be off at an activity or on a play date. We have had two amazing experiences with Iona students in the past both of whom were students in the Education department and have since graduated, and while a Education major is not a requirement, a passion for children is a must! We are hoping to find someone to start in the beginning of June and remain working with our children through the 2015-2016 school year. Must have own transportation. We are in Larchmont. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assist Office Manager and Project manager with administrative duties. Hourly Pay Rate: $11.00 per hour.
Contact information: Nlapietra@taltelectric.com
Housecleaning. The Nardozzi family in New Rochelle seeks housecleaning help on weekly or twice monthly basis. $15/hour. Starting in May. Contact us at email@example.com with resume, related experience, and availability.
Job Title: Admin/Billing Assistant – Part Time (17 to 18 hours), 3 to 4 hours daily in the afternoon
Contact: Ms. Chen … email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Organization: We are dynamic professionals who enjoy working in a pleasant office setting. We are a private practice that has been growing steadily. Now we are interviewing for a part time Admin/Billing Assistant. Our practice is an exciting and rewarding place to work. Most work for this position will be done in the Greenwich office.
- Answering phones & making appointments using a computer scheduling program
- Communicating with the patients/parents and staff by phone or e-mail.
- Clerical office work including maintaining patient accounts, making up patient charts, pulling and filing charts, copying, mailing and other work as assigned.
- Data entry and maintaining accurate patient account data on account software
- Calling insurance companies for patient and payment information
- Verification of patients eligibility for insurance coverage and follow up on pre-certification
- Generating and submitting insurance claims for our insurance patients (one insurance company in which we participate)
- Posting insurance payments and write-offs; and, maintaining payment records
- Notifying patients of insurance problems and collecting payments not covered by insurance
- Updating clinicians regarding patient account status
- Solving insurance problems by calling the insurance company
Required: At least 1 year of Admin/Billing experience. Must live within 30 minute commuting distance to Greenwich CT. Excellent communication skills, office work experience, office related computer software, e.g., Microsoft Office, professional appearance and demeanor, self-motivated and a self-starter, hard working and disciplined.
• Desired: experience with Medisoft or similar scheduling and electronic billing programs, basic bookkeeping, administrative assistant experience, experienced with Outlook Express e-mail program.
• Good and accurate with numbers
• Attention to detail
• Must be able to multi task
• Communicative. Articulate. Good English language skills (speaking and writing). Good listener.
• Intelligent, Upbeat, Professional, Team player
• Efficient and accurate, Energetic and self motivated initiator
• Excellent computer skills and good keyboard skills
Location: Greenwich, CT
Compensation: Salary is commensurate with experience, and the range is between $13 to $17 per hour
This is a part-time job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.